Scanning and sending fax with your phone is an easy way to do your job. And it’s not just for small businesses. You can scan faxes, documents, and photos using your phone without any special software or equipment. In fact, you can even scan faxes using your computer if you have a strong internet connection. What’s more, you don’t need to be at the office to do this. You can also scan faxes while you’re on the go. Just remember to save the originals so that you can reprint them if needed.
How to Scan and Send Fax using Your Phone
To scan and send fax using your phone, you first need to find an app that can do fax scanning. This app will need to be able to connect to your fax machine and extract the Fax file. Once the file is extracted, the app will create a new document with the scanned image inside. You can then send the fax using the app. Just make sure that you have the correct settings for your fax machine and phone so that the fax will go through correctly.
The Benefits of Scanning Fax using Your Phone
There are many benefits to scanning faxes using your phone. For one, you can do it from anywhere in the world. This means that you can scan faxes at any time of day or night. You don’t have to be at the office to scan faxes. Additionally, you don’t need any special software or equipment to scan faxes. Just use your phone and your internet connection.
How to Use Your Phone to Scan Faxes
1. First, open the fax app on your phone. This will usually be found on the main menu.
2. If you need to scan a document or photo, start by choosing it from the list of items that appear on the left-hand side of the app.
3. To start scanning, tap on the large blue button at the top of the screen.
4. The scanner will start automatically moving the document or photo around until it’s complete.
5. Once the scanning is complete, you’ll be able to save the document or photo as a file and close the app.
6. To send a fax, simply open the app and select «send.»
What You Need to Do When ScanningFax
To scan faxes, you need to have a phone with a scanner and a fax machine. You can also use your computer if you have a strong internet connection. The steps to scan and send fax using your phone are as follows:
1. Open the application that will be used to scan and send faxes.
2. On the left-hand side of the application, select the type of fax you want to scan. For example, if you want to scan documents, select Documents.
3. On the right-hand side of the application, select the destination printer.
4. If you’re scanning photos, select Photos.
5. Tap on scanning mode and wait for the fax to start automatically feeding into the scanner.
6. When the fax is finished, tap on send to send it to the destination printer.